[Campbells] What are your Christmas plans?

Ted A. Campbell tc at tedcampbell.com
Thu Dec 10 19:25:05 UTC 2015

I will be down in Houston (The Woodlands) on Sunday December 20th to help celebrate the first birthday and a family blessing for Warren and Pat’s granddaughter Eliza (daughter of Alexandra and Andrew). Elizabeth will come back to Dallas with me on that day. Her boyfriend Taylor will not be able to join us this year because he’ll be out on his drilling ship at that time. Lydia and Brandon will drive down from Chicago, arriving on the 22nd or 23rd.

On Christmas Day we will drive down to Houston for an evening get-together with Dale’s family at her parents’ home. Not sure how the schedule will work from then but we usually spend a day or two there.

Hope all the Garner-Road Campbells and families have a great Christmas! We need to have that get-together we had talked about a year or so ago,

/ted

---
Ted Campbell at home
tc at tedcampbell dot com