[Campbells] What are your Christmas plans?

Marion Campbell marion at campbells.net
Fri Dec 11 12:06:28 UTC 2015

I am planning on staying here for Christmas. Cheryl and Dave and the kids
will be arriving on the 22nd and staying till the 30th. Of course Allison
and Matt will be here.  As far as the  rest of the crew...Allan and Jeannie
will be in California ,Jason and Rachel will be in Florida, and Wes is
currently overseas. He is not due back into the states till March.
I will also be at Eliza's Birthday Party Ted  :)  Looking forward to seeing
everyone.

Marion